Welcome to a roomful of nostalgia. Each link below will lead you to a short anecdote. Most of these concern my family. Others are more personal - well, they're all personal. You're free to use any of them, or any part of them, for personal use. If you are using a substantial part of any sketch in a published document, please give credit. The sketches may not be downloaded in full or in large part for publishing without permission.Thank-you for your cooperation. Enjoy!
- Grandad's Present
- My Grandfather Frisby was a gentle man as well as a gentleman. Read about his gift to me.
- Of Roses and Nasturtiums
- I was lucky to have both my grandmothers as major forces in my life until I was a young woman. Their gardening styles revealed more than a little about each of them.
- What the War Meant To Me
- My father, Lieut. John Henry Whetstone Frisby, was killed in W.W.11 in Villanova, Italy on December 27th,1944. But I was just a little girl, and was quite unaware of such profundities.
- Changes over the years in the way Halloween is and has been celebrated
- Our wonderful neighbourhood
Tales From Abroad
1855 chemin Laval
St-Laurent, Quebec H4L 2Y4